miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

Error 503—Service Unavailable with BEA Weblogic 9.2

 
Error 503--Service Unavailable
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.4 503 Service Unavailable
The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary 
overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this 
is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. If known, 
the length of the delay may be indicated in a Retry-After header. If no Retry-After is given, the client SHOULD handle the response as it would for a 500 response.

    Note: The existence of the 503 status code does not imply that a server 
    must use it when becoming overloaded. Some servers may wish to simply 
    refuse the connection.
 
 
 
I have been getting this error trying to access to my application on 
the web browser.
I deployed it by installing it in BEA Weblogic 9.2 console. I got 
crazy for a while but the solution could not be easier, I just needed 
to START THE APLLICATION on the console.
In this version of Weblogic (and probably with my current BEA WL 
configuration) the application does not start automaticaly when it 
is installed.

I am used to work with 10g Oracle Weblogic and I never needed this, 
installing the app is enough. 

I found other differences between BEA WL and 10g WL. In BEA WL I have 
to Lock and Edit first to Install o Delete applications and when I 
finish the installation procces I have to Activate Changes to get it done.
Maybe it is possible to have this options on 10g WL too but
all the 10G WebLogics I'm using don't have them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario